June 10th, 2016
By Ricky BeanIt has been a quiet week for US data, with most of the US dollar’s movements dictated by sterling once again. Following on from last Friday’s poor Non-Farm Employment... Read more
June 6th, 2016
By Smart CurrencyIt was a poor day for the US dollar on Friday, with the all-important Non-Farm Employment Change coming out a lot less than expected. Because of this, talk returned to... Read more
- A bleak outlook for sterling?
- European Parliament Elections – what outcomes could we see?
- US-China trade talks – what will happen?
- Has the pound become a ‘hostage’ to political drama?
- What’s going on with the Aussie dollar?