May 14th, 2019
By Erin HardingWe are now fast approaching the European Elections, an event we identified as potentially risky for the European zone and the single currency some months ago. There is... Read more
April 8th, 2019
By Erin HardingIf you’ve been reading our Daily Currency Note over the past few months, you’ll know that as the events of Brexit twist and turn, the pound follows. Sterling has become... Read more
- A bleak outlook for sterling?
- European Parliament Elections – what outcomes could we see?
- US-China trade talks – what will happen?
- Has the pound become a ‘hostage’ to political drama?
- What’s going on with the Aussie dollar?