May 29th, 2019
By Erin HardingLast week the Prime Minster finally gave in to pressure that had been mounting for weeks, if not months, and accepted that she should stand down. It’s possible... Read more
May 14th, 2019
By Erin HardingWe are now fast approaching the European Elections, an event we identified as potentially risky for the European zone and the single currency some months ago. There is... Read more
- The 10 most common pitfalls of risk management
- Is the end of Theresa May also the end of a soft Brexit?
- A bleak outlook for sterling?
- European Parliament Elections – what outcomes could we see?
- US-China trade talks – what will happen?