December 6th, 2019
By Erin HardingSo far, the election polls appear to be doing wonders for the pound, which reached a two and a half year high against the euro and a seven-month high against the dollar... Read more
November 18th, 2019
By Erin HardingSmart Currency Business has worked closely with the Institute of Physics to create and manage a bespoke currency risk management policy. The Institute of Physics is the... Read more
July 23rd, 2019
By Erin HardingAs expected, Conservative Party members have voted for Boris Johnson to be our new Prime Minister, winning 92,153 votes to his rival’s 46,656. In his victory... Read more
- General Election 2019 – what could it mean for the pound?
- Robust Risk Management for the Institute of Physics
- What’s going on with the Chinese yuan?
- Are UK businesses prepared for no-deal?
- Quarterly Forecast July-September Update – Prime Minister Johnson