May 31st, 2016
By Ricky BeanFriday was a day with mixed data releases. Investors were hoping for preliminary growth data levels that would spark some encouragement for a possible interest rate... Read more
May 26th, 2016
By Ricky BeanMovement affecting the US dollar against sterling on Wednesday was once again caused by the British currency, as we saw minimal US data figures released. The main... Read more
- Could GBP/USD approach parity?
- What does high UK inflation mean for the pound?
- Risk sentiment and its impact on currencies
- GBP/EUR since 2016: the highs and lows
- General Election 2019 – what could it mean for the pound?