May 31st, 2016
By Ricky BeanThe euro ended on a disappointing note after a poor week as it lost ground against both sterling and the US dollar. The only significant data out from the Eurozone was... Read more
May 26th, 2016
By Ricky BeanThe euro lost ground against sterling for the third day in the row yesterday thanks to polls suggesting that the UK will vote to remain in the EU strengthening the... Read more
- How useful are major bank’s forecasts for your business?
- Quarterly Forecast Update - Rishi Sunak and Jeremy Hunt's new plan
- What do higher interest rates mean for the pound?
- What does Truss’s leadership mean for the pound?
- How changes in stock markets impact the pound