June 10th, 2016
By Ricky BeanThe euro suffered on Thursday after markets were “surprised” by candid statements from the European Central Bank’s (ECB) Mario Draghi, who suggested that the EU stands... Read more
June 9th, 2016
By Smart CurrencyThe euro had a good day on the whole, as it made ground against both sterling and the US dollar. The single currency hit its highest point since the beginning of May... Read more
- A bleak outlook for sterling?
- European Parliament Elections – what outcomes could we see?
- US-China trade talks – what will happen?
- Has the pound become a ‘hostage’ to political drama?
- What’s going on with the Aussie dollar?