May 14th, 2019
By Erin HardingWe are now fast approaching the European Elections, an event we identified as potentially risky for the European zone and the single currency some months ago. There is... Read more
July 15th, 2014
By Smart CurrencyOutlook – July/August 2014 Economic indicators from the Eurozone have been mixed at best for the past month whilst inflation has remained far below the... Read more
May 14th, 2014
By Smart CurrencyEurozone Outlook – May/June 2014 Summary The Eurozone is suffering from low inflation and high levels of unemployment, particularly in the southern... Read more
- Quarterly Forecast July-September Update – Prime Minister Johnson
- The 10 most common pitfalls of risk management
- Is the end of Theresa May also the end of a soft Brexit?
- A bleak outlook for sterling?
- European Parliament Elections – what outcomes could we see?