Fashion Business - Insights
Join us on an insightful journey through the fashion industry…
In the latest edition of our Insights series, we have interviews with a wide variety of fashion business experts to understand some of the challenges currently facing the fashion industry. Whether it’s the potential impacts of Brexit, what it takes to get a fashion business off the ground, or even some of the VAT reporting requirements to consider, we’ve got it covered.
Insights: Fashion Business features contributions from UKFT‘s Paul Alger and Adam Mansell, fashion heavyweight Simon Carter, and Dean Thomas and Cristina Rivadulla-Rey, the co-founders and directors of research archive 18.01 LONDON. We hope you’ll enjoy following their respective journeys and, by the end, you should have gained some valuable insights.
Our work with fashion businesses across the UK has helped foster a real passion for the industry. The creativity involved is truly inspirational and each business is unique. We’re really proud of this publication and our thanks go out to every contributor – without them it just would not have been possible to create the brochure.
- An interview with Adam Mansell, CEO of UKFT
- How Simon Carter developed a British heritage brand from humble beginnings
- UKFT’s Paul Alger and his take on what Brexit might mean for the fashion industry
- 18.01 LONDON take us on a journey of getting their research archive off the ground
- Brebners Chartered Accountants’ Hazel Yeoman gives an overview of some VAT reporting requirements to consider