Invoice finance is a type of debtor finance where a third party agrees to purchase an unpaid invoice for a fee.
It gives growing companies the ability to unlock cash tied up in outstanding customer invoices via two main methods: factoring and invoice discounting. This means you don’t have to wait 30, 60, 90 days to get paid.
- Getting access to funds within 24 hours
- Having a solution that works alongside traditional bank debt
- Solving your cash-flow issues
- Using your own credit control and sales for invoice discounting
- Length of trading history: six months
- Minimum turnover: £50,000 per annum
- Net assets: N/A
- Lending range: £1,000 to £1 million plus