June 10th, 2016
By Ricky BeanSterling continued its recent downward momentum against the US dollar as the prevailing climate of uncertainty surrounding the June 23rd referendum continued to weigh... Read more
June 9th, 2016 Read more
June 8th, 2016
By Ricky BeanSterling found some solid footing on Tuesday as the ‘Remain’ camp clawed ahead in the latest opinion polls released. With the latest two polls showing a lead for the... Read more
June 6th, 2016 Read more
June 3rd, 2016 Read more
- Could GBP/USD approach parity?
- What does high UK inflation mean for the pound?
- Risk sentiment and its impact on currencies
- GBP/EUR since 2016: the highs and lows
- General Election 2019 – what could it mean for the pound?