June 10th, 2016
By Ricky BeanSterling continued its recent downward momentum against the US dollar as the prevailing climate of uncertainty surrounding the June 23rd referendum continued to weigh... Read more
June 9th, 2016 Read more
June 8th, 2016
By Ricky BeanSterling found some solid footing on Tuesday as the ‘Remain’ camp clawed ahead in the latest opinion polls released. With the latest two polls showing a lead for the... Read more
June 6th, 2016 Read more
June 3rd, 2016 Read more
- What do higher interest rates mean for the pound?
- What does Truss’s leadership mean for the pound?
- How changes in stock markets impact the pound
- 'Business optimism' and its effect on exchange rates
- The pound and interest rates