June 10th, 2016
By Ricky BeanSterling continued its recent downward momentum against the US dollar as the prevailing climate of uncertainty surrounding the June 23rd referendum continued to weigh... Read more
June 9th, 2016
By Smart CurrencyA difficult day for sterling saw it slip against the majority of its trade partners, ending the day largely flat in relation to the US dollar. After reaching a weekly... Read more
June 8th, 2016
By Ricky BeanSterling found some solid footing on Tuesday as the ‘Remain’ camp clawed ahead in the latest opinion polls released. With the latest two polls showing a lead for the... Read more
June 6th, 2016
By Smart CurrencyThe worst US non-farms payrolls data since 2011 released on Friday saw sterling initially gain ground against the US dollar but lose rapidly against the euro and other... Read more
June 3rd, 2016
By Smart CurrencySterling was reasonably steady yesterday despite Mays Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) for the UK construction industry revealing a lower-than-expected level of growth... Read more
- Quarterly Forecast July-September Update – Prime Minister Johnson
- The 10 most common pitfalls of risk management
- Is the end of Theresa May also the end of a soft Brexit?
- A bleak outlook for sterling?
- European Parliament Elections – what outcomes could we see?