August 21st, 2019
By Erin HardingAfter a better performance against the euro yesterday afternoon, the pound is down again as Boris Johnson is due to meet Angela Merkel. The Prime Minister had... Read more
August 19th, 2019
By Alexander FordhamIt’s a quiet week for economic releases, with the agenda largely expected to be dictated by political events. The pound is down against the euro and dollar, but, with... Read more
August 14th, 2019
By Erin HardingThe pound is low this morning, despite better-than-expected employment and earnings figures. The Brexit back-and-forth between the government and parliament continues,... Read more
- Quarterly Forecast July-September Update – Prime Minister Johnson
- The 10 most common pitfalls of risk management
- Is the end of Theresa May also the end of a soft Brexit?
- A bleak outlook for sterling?
- European Parliament Elections – what outcomes could we see?