July 23rd, 2019
By Erin HardingAs expected, Conservative Party members have voted for Boris Johnson to be our new Prime Minister, winning 92,153 votes to his rival’s 46,656. In his victory... Read more
May 29th, 2019
By Erin HardingLast week the Prime Minster finally gave in to pressure that had been mounting for weeks, if not months, and accepted that she should stand down. It’s possible... Read more
May 14th, 2019
By Erin HardingWe are now fast approaching the European Elections, an event we identified as potentially risky for the European zone and the single currency some months ago. There is... Read more
April 8th, 2019
By Erin HardingIf you’ve been reading our Daily Currency Note over the past few months, you’ll know that as the events of Brexit twist and turn, the pound follows. Sterling has become... Read more
- Are UK businesses prepared for no-deal?
- Quarterly Forecast July-September Update – Prime Minister Johnson
- The 10 most common pitfalls of risk management
- Is the end of Theresa May also the end of a soft Brexit?
- A bleak outlook for sterling?